|Posted on March 11th, 2009
Today contained a lot of events. In no particular order, here's a list.
• You probably already read about last night's surprise.
• We got our taxes done at a local place that wasn't H&R Blockheads. Turns out that he had a few stories to tell about them too. Avoid them; they are to taxes what McDonald's is to fine cuisine.
• Naturally we hit the buffet afterwords. Instead of my usual second plate I got a plate of sweet and sour chicken. For some reason when I get sweet and sour chicken there I'm always unable to finish the plateful.
• The book with all of the pictures of naked people showed up today. It turns out that some of the models wore light clothing. This is a very good thing, for there is little that is more frightening than a naked man running.
• I managed to re-write the file that was eaten when the server kicked me out yesterday.
• One of the more omnipresent moderators at FFC is taking a break.
• I watched more SatAM while coding and testing two versions of the talking system prototype for Project Playpen.
Tomorrow we haul the cat to the vet and then have some lab work done on me.
For today's link, I give you Russel Brand.