|Posted on September 23rd, 2018
Yesterday wasn't actually that good of a day for me. My blood sugar was all over the place, and even a nap didn't help shake the feeling that everything had devolved into chaos.
Thus, today was largely focused on getting things back on track. This began with spending the morning putting together some pages for God Minded Gaming, and then preparing a massive to-do list during the early afternoon. I basically went over every single project, listing everything that needed to be done.
Once the list was made, I decided to focus on one project that is both close to being completed and has a defined end point. This seemed like a simple enough idea, but I ran into problems almost every step of the way. Thus, the day was spent going between writing documentation on how things are supposed to work and editing the code so that it actually behaves like the documentation says it does.
The end result is that there's still quite a bit more to do, and that'll have to be left for another day.
Tomorrow's major focus is going to be on getting Tuesday's update for Patient 1274 ready, so this other project will need to be put on the back burner once again.
Link of the day: Harry Potter and the Portrait of What Looked like a Huge Pile of Ash
A predictive text program was force-fed the entire Harry Potter series, and then prompted to write an installment of its own. The result is precious, for all of the wrong reasons.