|Posted on March 22nd, 2010
Today a thunderstorm showed up around 6:30 PM and it's still going on. Thus this will be a brief entry, as I spent the past ~8 minutes of battery life trying to get Win7 to realize that the wireless adapter wasn't a glorified paperweight. For some reason switching to wireless requires jumping through a dozen hoops, entering a bunch of passwords and hitting magical lights on the side of the computer, none of which is labeled clearly. On XP it was just ONE BUTTON marked "Enable Wireless".
Dinner was fun; the toaster's timer didn't activate like it was supposed to, resulting in the toast burning. Lots of smoke. It might have caught fire if we hadn't caught it.
I'm getting better at Sauerbraten, as I can now do well on difficulty 2 (3 is 'easy').
The big news of the day is that I moved Din closer to being able to compile into bytecode and completed a new module.
The link of the day is a clip of Jeff Foxworthy.